Potex Sdn Bhd (599393-U) , the sole agent for Potex sanitary ware in Malaysia, came about when
Potex Industries Sdn Bhd (297534-X) (formerly known as Suhuwang Sdn Bhd), our factory which produces such wares started its operations in Malaysia in 1995. On 5th February 2008, we become a subsidiary of
DOE INDUSTRIES SDN BHD (36788-T) , wholly owned by C.I. HOLDINGS BERHAD (37918-A), a public listing company.
With over 30 years manufacturing fitting, DOE is the leading local brass manufacturer of chrome-plated brass fittings in Malaysia and exports to numerous countries. The factory is located in Senawang, Negeri Sembilan.
The production plant for sanitary ware is located at Masjid Tanah, Malacca. At present, we have a full complement of services that include research & development, manufacturing and technical support of wide range of sanitary ware products. POTEX SDN BHD was incorporated in late 2002, in line with our commitment to serve our customers in Malaysia and was appointed as Sole Agent for the CARAVAGGIO, POTEX and ASCOT brand of sanitary ware.
As a mark of the high quality, Suhuwang Sdn Bhd also has been accredited with ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System since November 2003. At the same time our products has been granted Certification Mark by SIRIM for complying with MS147 : 2001 & MS1522 : 2006. Potex has also received PBA and Lembaga Air Perak approval. We are also listed in IKRAM (“Senarai Bahan-Bahan Tempatan”) as per Public Work Department (JKR) basic requirements.
Our Research & Development Department, constantly seeking new ways to improve the range of our products! In pursuing our vision of environmentally responsible company, Potex ranges of WCs is also tested for 6L, 3/6L dual flush and 3.5 liters full flush. To enhance its aesthetic looks, most of our products come with single push or dual push button mechanism and bottom supply.
To-date we have undertaken various projects in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, South Africa, which, amongst others, comprises residential, commercial, institution, public sector and the health care sector. We have gained and continue to gain greater support from many of our valued business associates and clients due to our strong emphasis in high quality products, reliable back-up services, consultation services and competitive pricing.
- Potex sanitary wares compiles to the requirement of water saving & dual flush flushing mechanism of 3 litres & 6 litres as required.
- Comply with Malaysia standard and Singapore PBS requirements
- Potex VC pan requires a minimum water of only 3.5 litres for full flushing. This will enable a half flush to remove all solid waste from the pan.
- The internal traps of WC pan are designed to create a semi-siphonic effect whereby it produces a suction at the end of a flushing process. The internal traps are also glazed for efficient flushing and anti bacterial purposes.
- Wares are glazed up to six layers to obtain better gloss & surface quality. This will prevent colour fading and water stains which are the common problems arise in public & commercial toilets.
- Wares are produced with a minimum thickness of 10mm for structure durability and to prevent problems during delivery such as hairline cracks, wares easing chipped during handling receiving of delivery.
- Potex wares are widely used in commercial projects in Singapore and in Malaysia such as Changi Airport, MRT Stations, KTM double track, Shopping complexes and government buildings.